If you were to make the errata...

Le gob

Vasilisa needs a helping hand. Perhaps make her upgrade a 0 cost.

Take regeneration away from illuminated.

Give collodi a  :ranged

Give pact the text "when declaring a trigger this upgrade can be discarded to add a suit of the players choice to declare the trigger".

Give teddy to df 4.

Give sorrows to df4 and wd5. 

Have Conflux of sorrow only work on minions and enforcers so emissary can't get casting expert. (Not quite sure if this one is needed, but it's been extremely powerful when I've used it).

Those are what I can think of off the top of my head

• Like 2

Barbaros: slight damage increase
Baby kade: he is too fragile, get the manipulative up to 13, it's a baby
Beckoner: drop the cost to 6 SS as there is no reason to not take lilitu instead, unless playing lynch
Young nephilim: get the DF up to 6
Vasilia: get his WD up to at least 8
Alp: have smother stack up for TN or do multiple checks if the ennemy is inside many auras, and switch Blood gift to a (0) action.
Black blood shaman: they are too squishy, so maybe DF 6 or regeneration +2
Angel eyes: add an ability to increase the range with focus or reduce the cost as 9SS fells too much
Aeslin: increase her survivability with DF 6 or armor 1 maybe.

3 minutes ago, Angelshard said:

Give teddy to df 4.

I agree with that

2 hours ago, Angelshard said:

Vasilisa needs a helping hand. Perhaps make her upgrade a 0 cost.

Take regeneration away from illuminated.

Give collodi a  :ranged

Give pact the text "when declaring a trigger this upgrade can be discarded to add a suit of the players choice to declare the trigger".

Give teddy to df 4.

Give sorrows to df4 and wd5. 

Have Conflux of sorrow only work on minions and enforcers so emissary can't get casting expert. (Not quite sure if this one is needed, but it's been extremely powerful when I've used it).

Those are what I can think of off the top of my head

These sound very good!  Really like the Pact idea!

Things that probably want a debuff

• Doppelganger (not sure here, but something)

Things that probably want a boost

• For me, I just can't see the use in Aeslin...  She really needs something.
  • Angel Eyes (either points drop, built in suits (crit Strike?))
  • Scion of Black Blood (price drop, or I'd still love to see his Blessings be for a single card discard, even if it's just for the first model per turn to use it)

11 minutes ago, Da Git said:

Things that probably want a boost

• For me, I just can't see the use in Aeslin...  She really needs something.
  • Angel Eyes (either points drop, built in suits (crit Strike?))
  • Scion of Black Blood (price drop, or I'd still love to see his Blessings be for a single card discard, even if it's just for the first model per turn to use it)

I would add Sorrows, Vasilisa and Tuco to that list. I never faced Coppelius in my games, so I guess he's pretty bad, same as Black Blood Shamans.

Only things that require nerf in my opinion are changelings and Collodi to some degree.  3 changelings and trapper are pretty common right no -. I think they should be able to copy only non-:ranged actions. Speaking about Collodi - his My Will is too efficient compared to other prompt-like actions. 

7 minutes ago, Cedar said:

I would add Sorrows, Vasilisa and Tuco to that list. I never faced Coppelius in my games, so I guess he's pretty bad, same as Black Blood Shamans.

Only things that require nerf in my opinion are changelings and Collodi to some degree.  3 changelings and trapper are pretty common right no -. I think they should be able to copy only non-:ranged actions. Speaking about Collodi - his My Will is too efficient compared to other prompt-like actions. 

I can vouch at least for the last one: I made a whole thread just to talk about how Collodi is unbalanced, and in particular his My Will is crazy efficient compared to any other Obey-like effect in the game. He could also use a :ranged on his attack. Changelings are probably fine - they're nice models but far from broken.

• Like 1

Just now, edopersichetti said:

Changelings are probably fine - they're nice models but far from broken.

In my meta almost any (except full theme Collodi) Neverborn crew takes trapper and 3 Changelings. They appear more often than Ashes and Dust, Nekima, Burt, Francois or Carrion Emissary.

4 SS models that can attack from 28" away are scary, especially if we compare them to other 4 SS models, like Desperate Mercenaries or Guild Guards

@Da Git thanks

I honestly don't think the doppelganger needs a cuddle. Yes she is very good, but I don't think she is in the realm of cuddles.

Angel eyes could do with something. A :ram might be it.

Aeslin just need a :mask on df. 

Scion, I'm not sure about only one card. Even if you said "discard one card with value 7 or more" it would be really, really good. You can use it even if he is paralyzed, it doesn't risk flipping a bj, it's independent of activation order. That is quite strong already. 

As for trapper and changelings. I honestly think that's dependent on the meta. We play with quite a lot of los blocking terrain and tend to find gun lines too weak.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cedar said:

In my meta almost any (except full theme Collodi) Neverborn crew takes trapper and 3 Changelings. They appear more often than Ashes and Dust, Nekima, Burt, Francois or Carrion Emissary.

4 SS models that can attack from 28" away are scary, especially if we compare them to other 4 SS models, like Desperate Mercenaries or Guild Guards

Personally, I hate this contamination of mercenary models across every single crew. I can see what the idea is behind mercenaries, but seeing Neverborn crews with Trappers or Guild crews with Burt is just terrible. But this is a discussion for another thread...

I think the problem is not with Changelings per se, is that they copy trapper's action. So this is bending the rules to find an OP combo. I hate this too. Off the top of my head, when this happened with Colette triple-prompting Howard, they went and cuddled the whole Prompt action, when really the problem was much smaller (triple-prompting a model with min dmg 4 WAS a bit too much). Mind you, Collodi has no problem with this, he could theoretically My Will 3 or 4 times a Stitched or Illuminated and inflict just as much dmg if not more, so here's another disparity of treatment... 

I hope this doesn't happen for changelings - restricting their usage to non- attacks would make them a lot less useful. Don't forget they shoot with value 4. But yes, the problem is that the trapper attack is too good, and it was never meant to be copied by Changelings - see the paragraph above about mercenaries contaminating every crew and screwing up internal balance...

I would hate for the Changelings to be cuddled just because power players break the toy with unintended interaction. See what happened to Stuffed Piglets - they're now summon-only. 

1 hour ago, Sybaris said:

I'd love the Young Nephilim to slightly more desireable, so that you actually want the tots to grow, or perhaps even hire one from the start. The reason i hire youngs since a long time is simply for fluff reason. It might also explain why i never really made efforts to grow my forces at all.

Yes, making grow list viable would be very good, and long overdue!

• Like 1

Since I posted in the wrong group, I'll share this again.

I think Bad Juju needs Unimpeded.  He's only wk 4 so its not going to let him hustle around the table too fast but the idea of him getting stuck in swamps and forests when he IS the swamp and forest just seems a bit silly.  I don't think its a major change, but improves the quality of life and will make the model more playable.

• Like 4

On 9/21/2017 at 9:05 AM, Cedar said:

They don't attack from 28" away. Only 14". That'll probably go a long way towards getting rid of them appearing everywhere.

59 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

They don't attack from 28" away. Only 14". That'll probably go a long way towards getting rid of them appearing everywhere.

Actually, that thread only deals with their Surprise! ability, I didn't see any mention that they can't do it as a normal attack during their own activation...

26 minutes ago, -Loki- said:

Am I missing something? The Lands Hunger specifically says 'If there are more than two friendly Hungry Lands Markers in play, remove one of them.' Or is this about both players being Neverborn dropping one each?

Emissary can have 2 marker at the same time. With 2 marker dropped in turn 1&2 in the right place in some strategies (guard the stash/extraction) usually you have to waste your control hand just to let your crew survive while moving near marker to take position for the strategy, don't forget marker is also a severe terrain and has a  3'' range too, so If you are near 2 mark you have to test 2 time, one for mark (you suffer hazardous one time each turn but for the same terrain, they're 2 different). In addiction NVB has a lot of built-in push triggers / lure /obey to increase the effect of markers and can also cheat initiative at the beginning of turn 2 if necessary to drop the 2nd marker in front of enemy crew.