Unboxing Malifaux - 'Nekima'

GMort

Nice. The only other thing I would add for comment is that if you're not using a custom/fancy base or modifying the base to have better contact points with the bottoms of her feet, it might be a good idea to drill up through the bottom of the base into the bottoms of her feet and use a small pin. It isn't needed for a model that isn't going to be handled or going in and out of carrying cases, but with the points of contact being so relatively small compared to the rest of the model, it helps avoid having to sticky/reglue her to her base at the start of a game.

14 hours ago, spooky_squirrel said:

Nice. The only other thing I would add for comment is that if you're not using a custom/fancy base or modifying the base to have better contact points with the bottoms of her feet, it might be a good idea to drill up through the bottom of the base into the bottoms of her feet and use a small pin. It isn't needed for a model that isn't going to be handled or going in and out of carrying cases, but with the points of contact being so relatively small compared to the rest of the model, it helps avoid having to sticky/reglue her to her base at the start of a game.

You make an excellent point. I shall add your comment to the article later today.

I really love your unboxings, I often wait for them before I dare touch the models myself!

My only criticism is with the comparison picture.  The one you have is great, but I'd love to see them lined up side by side and the photo taken directly in front so you can also compare heights, which at the moment, I can't really see who's bigger out of new and old metal Nekima.

Otherwise, keep up the great work!

• Like 1