New Resser Player

Amberleigh

Hi Everyone

I usually play outcasts, but due to touching into Ressers though my Leveticus crew and Tara crew. I wanted to ask people opionions on who to work on first. I own the following.

Nicodem Crew, McMourning Crew, Saemus Crew, Kirai Crew and of course Tara

Datsue Ba, Canine remains, Crooligans, Necropunks, Flesh Golem (not McM).

Which Master would you suggest I start with, and how would to suggest I expand?

I suggest starting McM first, as he is very good master in my opinion, plus you have most of things he takes with him. I suggest buying third, and maybe even fourth Flesh Construct, as he can easily create one per turn. Rafkin is auto-include with him, and now Scorpius (from the Arcanists). Sooner or later you'll buy Emissary and he is in top three models in the faction. If you buy him, please make sure you have Mindless Zombies. Asura is good Ressers model, although she isn't available right now.

4 hours ago, Cedar said:

I suggest starting McM first, as he is very good master in my opinion, plus you have most of things he takes with him. I suggest buying third, and maybe even fourth Flesh Construct, as he can easily create one per turn. Rafkin is auto-include with him, and now Scorpius (from the Arcanists). Sooner or later you'll buy Emissary and he is in top three models in the faction. If you buy him, please make sure you have Mindless Zombies. Asura is good Ressers model, although she isn't available right now.

Thanks for your suggestions. I was considering picking up Rafkin soon. And the Emissary of course. The mindless zombies were one of the first things I picked up and I own the scorpius :)