Monday Preview - Bone Pile

Nef

Hey Wyrdos!  Time for another Monday Preview!  Today we are going to take a look at the Bone Pile from Broken Promises.  What is special about it, is this art is not in the new book!  This is the first look anyone is getting of it.  Let's learn a little about the Bone Pile.  

In the summer of 1906, the Ressurectionist Nicodem raised a horde of zombies and marched on the Guild Enclave.  He was defeated, however, and nearly all of his zombies were destroyed by the Death Marshals.  In the wake of his attack, corpses became scarce and the other Ressurectionists were forced to open up older tombs and crypts to find new minions.  Thus was born the Bone  Pile.  

Wyrd_MondayPreview_9_18_2017.thumb.jpg.e286c41afd08017bdac98a6df654e42b.jpg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, thatlatinspeakingguy said:

well, not the most interesting sculpt I have ever seen tbh. and definitely not what I expected from a model called "bone PILE".

Yeah I was expecting something closer to FFG's Bone Horrors:

https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/5a/77/5a773cbc-bde3-4b1e-9f1d-dcfa6b85eb8e/bt08_bonehorror.png

But I do think figure itself looks pretty neat. Depends a bit on how the flames are sculpted but could be a fun one to paint.

19 minutes ago, Mike Wallace said:

No, no. I was making a random necromancer misquote (I think from Magic: The Gathering) about skeletons, and referring to the Bone Pile's mismash of bones. 

You have destroyed my dreams of a skeleton army :'( 

I must have BJed :P well I'm sure they are interesting undead none the less