Guild Mccabe

lame0

So I been toying at helping my Girlfriend use a master besides Nellie so she decided on Mr. Horse.

I've been toying with lists and the best I've come up with is.

50 SS Guild Crew
McCabe + 2 Pool
 - Badge Of Speed (2)
 - Loot Bag (1)
 - Promises/strangemetal shirt (1)
Luna (4)
Burt Jebsen (8)
 - A Debt To The Guild (1)
Witchling Thrall (9)
Witchling Thrall (9)
Hog Whisperer (6)
Guild Hound (3)
Guild Hound (3)
Guild Hound (3)

What I love about the list is some of the synergy. I think the hog whisperer is amazing with the saber ignoring basically everything with 3x ap and charge 8 so it helps deal with the kind of low engagement range of guild. Also he can be reactivated with badge of speed so it makes him a very killy model. guild hounds also like the saber.

If I choose against getting the saber the potion really helps Burt stay alive. Also badge of speed giving Burt nimble makes him very hard to read. Also badge of speed is awesome for reactivating the witchling thralls. 

The third upgrade is tough because both make the crew more resilient but I think it's gona depend on the faction the list is playing against. I like the idea of promises but I feel like it's tough to engage within 6 of McCabe so I'm leaning towards the metal shirt that basically always has a use and makes killing McCabe freaking tough.

Lastly Luna+the guild hounds make it much easier to get the extra attack off with the witchling thralls and deal with most of the scheming you want to do.

Well overall this all I could come up with but I think it uses the best models available in guild McCabe with a little support from 3 ap models.

Looks fun!

Shouldn't be too tough to engage near him, McCabe has a pretty healthy charge and walk himself. I usually run promises on him. The shirt requires activation timing and it might be tricky to get the buff where you want it (and bunching up to get armor can hurt you more if they have blasts or whirlwinds so not a solid tactic a lot of the time)

11 minutes ago, lame0 said:

The third upgrade is tough because both make the crew more resilient but I think it's gona depend on the faction the list is playing against. I like the idea of promises but I feel like it's tough to engage within 6 of McCabe so I'm leaning towards the metal shirt that basically always has a use and makes killing McCabe freaking tough.

a 6" aura around a 50 mm model covers a really big area.  I wouldn't stress over it.

• Like 1