FOIL CARDS: What is out there?

Go Canucks Go

Wondering I'm looking for Foil cards but have no idea what is out there and how or where they came available I just purchased a Hamelin and Mysterious Emissary Foils but need Collodi, Seamus, Reva etc, so question is what is out there and how do get them? I'll pay a premium for Foils as well.

As far as I know there are only foil cards for masters, emissaries and some of the alt models like Amelia Bathory, Rowan Nilson.

They are included in the prize packs henchmen can get for tournaments. Last year everyone who made an order during black Friday received a random foil card with their order. Apart from that, I don't know any other way they have been distributed. 

So far the "foil" cards are for all Wave 1 and 2 masters, the more recent Alternate models (Taelor, Rafkin, Nicodem, Titania, Hungering Darkness, Nekima, McCabe Nightmare crew, Hamelin Nightmare crew), and the Emissaries from Wave 3.  The only Wave 4 master with a foil card (right now) is Titania, and only as the Alternate Titania model.

Collodi card:

LNtlzzq.jpg

• 3 weeks later...