Imortal Shieldbearers and Hans Hijinx

colron

If you used Hans PING ability " PING: this models SH actions deal no damage. after succeeding with SH action discard one upgrade from target" on a soulbound Shieldbearer you should be able to extend it's life past the one kill. Shieldbearer's chosen reads : CHOSEN: if this model would be killed and does not have a soulbound upgrade attatched, it is not killed. it heales all damage and attaches a soulbound upgrade"

Haha, that should probably be changed so they die if the upgrade is removed by a friendly model. Personally I think I would prefer you both taking Hans and using his ap to keep those shieldberarers alive than the other options you will get for the same soulstone cost. :D

26 minutes ago, colron said:
6 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

Haha, that should probably be changed so they die if the upgrade is removed by a friendly model. Personally I think I would prefer you both taking Hans and using his ap to keep those shieldberarers alive than the other options you will get for the same soulstone cost. :D

you still have hans for all of his sniping and you can use emissary to throw up shards which hans can ignore and shoot through. hans IMO isn't wasted points in this case. it's just another fun thing he can do to irk the opponent and throw them off game