Brilliance

Guyon

I found it, thanks.

Wow Brilliance is nasty.

Do you know you need to get that fixed? I would think not.  Or more, you may not want it fixed

I suppose you fellow companions might notice that you are acting a little strange, but not strangers at the early stages (before eye glow).  How would your whole party handle it if they got it?

Wonder why the Guild does not shutdown the Honey Pot?

It also has grown to beyond just the Honey Pot, Lynch has expanded the operation and got brilliance mixed in at other locations now.  So the Honey Pot is not the only spot now *by far the strongest though*.  And as mentioned it is sort of out of the Guilds way.  It is in Little Kingdom where their influence is weak and they have a sort of unsaid rule where if it does not cause trouble for them they don't start any either.  The fact that the 10T also have people in the lower ranks of the Guild to help doctor reports, keep their eyes open for loose ends, and making sure that people that might be a problem get a nice heft of Brilliance or a knife in the back.

But ya, Brilliance is a brutal condition to get off of.  The Centering test is not to bad but it will start to add up if several days go by.  Odds are if someone fails they will go back to where ever they got that last high and try to repeat it *so the honey pot to see that lady that whispered in your ear, that bar where you tried that new drink, or so such*.  But with so many weird things that seem to happen in Malifaux *Ragsheets and the Tattler does not help for putting out trumped up stories either* glowing eyes from a beer does not sound so bad at first.

Playing the 'Hight Spirits' adventure from chronicles 27 at the moment (it fitted into my campaign so well) and 2 fated infected. One had the destiny step 'If you step from the virtuous path' and I didn't even intend for that to happen so happy days.

Anyway they haven't seen the hungering darkness yet but they will soon. Might make them realise their mistake

• Like 1