Help with Ramos 35SS tournament crew

Averru

11 hours ago, BFOmega said:

You can't remove tail 'em, or any strat/scheme based conditions outside of the rules of the strat/scheme, or at least I believe they worded everything that way. It's for things like paralyze/burning/poison/etc.

You can use it to remove slow from a summoned spider/swarm, which can be fun.

Geeze, you are damned right! So the Brass Arachnid is the way better choice in my optinion (besides very condition-heavy matchups like zoraida or anything like this)

So i think i will try out your Crew @StupidOrc ;-) The more i think about the idea of making swarms for collect the bounty the more i like it :-D I will defenitely Report how the Event turned out :-)

The other thing to keep in mind when choosing between the Brass Arachnid and the Effigy is that the Brass Arachnid is an insignificant peon while the Effigy is a minion that can interact.

It's not always going to be a deciding factor but in some strategy and scheme pools it may make a difference.

For a scheme like Dig Their Graves the Effigy can drop a scheme marker in range of a target and then use Accomplice to chain activate a model like Joss or Howard to land the killing hit without giving your opponent a window to react.

On 13.09.2017 at 11:41 AM, Averru said:

Geeze, you are damned right! So the Brass Arachnid is the way better choice in my optinion (besides very condition-heavy matchups like zoraida or anything like this)

So i think i will try out your Crew @StupidOrc ;-) The more i think about the idea of making swarms for collect the bounty the more i like it :-D I will defenitely Report how the Event turned out :-)

One of the games was against zoraida

in this game I just take with joss warding runes, so she need to cheat with good card to target him with doll, and rider have build in defense against wp duels :)

• Like 1

Hi Guys, i told you that i would write a small Report when the Tournament is over and here it is:

In the first game i played the Crew @StupidOrc recommended: Ramos with Arcane Reservoir, Brass Arachnid, Joss (thats the only difference, i took Joss with Bleeding Edge Tech), a Mech Rider and the Mobile Toolkit. We played Extraction and i won against Nellie with 10-9 cause i very much out-activated her and managed to cut her of the last Point from the Strategie (the Marker was so far away from her models and the remeinaing guild fighters were surrounded by Spiders :-D )

In the second match i played Collect the Bounty against Zoraida with Frame for Murder etc. There i played the second Crew built in this Thread: Ramos with Arcane Reservoir and Under Pressure, Joss with Bleeding edge tech and powered by Flames, Joahn, Rail Worker and Mobile Toolkit. The Encounter worked really good to me and i managed a 8-2 victory (it was very clear that the one gupp was his sucker and after a hit of a Spider i tryed to give the gupp another hit with the rail worker to bring it down to 1 wound with 2 burning on it but fate was not with me so i flipped the red Joker and killed it turn 3 :-D ) otherwise i got my Points from tail em and claime jump (which i love with Ramos and Corner deployment :-D)

The last game was very difficuilt, i played the Crew from game 1. i Played against kirai in guard the stash (i had Claim jump and Undercover Entourage on Ramos). It first looked like it would become very different but joss was really brutal in the first 2 turns (thx to brass arachnid) and when there was a big clash arround the one stash, joss started cleaning the second one and protected it until the end. Never thought about this but it played out so sweet! Ramos easily managed it to end his 5th turn in the enemy deployment Zone with full hp so the game ended 10-2 :-)

Thx to all of you guys for giving Input to the Crews, im hooked more then ever before and cant wait to Play in another tournament (the community here is growing very very fast so i think it will not last that Long ;-) )

Greetz Averru 

3 hours ago, Averru said:

Hi Guys, i told you that i would write a small Report when the Tournament is over and here it is:

Glad that you had success with crew I advised, btw how many spiders and swarms do you have? Now you understand power of the brass arachnid? ;) This little guy safed my game from loss last yesterday just by giving little arachnid reactivation so he managed to deny opponent claim jump and quarter scoring :lol:

27 minutes ago, Nikodemus said:

Keep in mind that you may choose red joker when you flip it for damage. You don't have to, and if it's a straight flip you can just cheat in lower damage if that's what you want.

Geeze really? it was a flip with 2 minus modifier. it was weak, severe and red Joker. So how does it work: in a minus-flip i can decide to take the weakest Card or the red Joker?

1 hour ago, StupidOrc said:

Glad that you had success with crew I advised, btw how many spiders and swarms do you have? Now you understand power of the brass arachnid? ;) This little guy safed my game from loss last yesterday just by giving little arachnid reactivation so he managed to deny opponent claim jump and quarter scoring :lol:

I had 9 Spiders and 1 Swarm but i was not sure how many swarms i would Need so i bought another box with Spiders...now i have 12 Arachnids and 2 Swarms but i think that 9 Spiders and 1 Swarm i pretty much ok. And yes, the Brass Arachnid in combination with Joss and RIder is sooooo strong! I had Joss with reactivate not only once and it is soooooogood!!!