Sign in to follow this  
Ikiwith

Rules

Question

Hi wyrdos.

I watched different videos about the gameplay, however, I haven't found q compilation of the rule game. Does It exist?

I meet some people who are waiting to join TOS because they don't know so much about the rules. If the document doesn't existe, It could a good point for wyrd.

3 answers to this question

Not quite sure what you are asking for.

The rule book for the other side has not yet been released, but many of the kickstarter backers took part in playtesting of the game and some video'd those games. Some of them might not be using rules that made the final cut so whilst they can give a good idea of how its going to work, there may be some things that don't work that way. 

For the record, there did appear to be some differences between the rulebooks that they were using in the demos at GenCon and the public beta rules.

On 9/18/2017 at 10:32 AM, solkan said:

For the record, there did appear to be some differences between the rulebooks that they were using in the demos at GenCon and the public beta rules.

Which is why I'm sitting quietly and biding time until everything ships. Once I have the rulebook in hand to digest, other questions (and force composition) can be handled with knowledge instead of second-hand speculation and obsolete rulings. See also my question(s) regarding Abyssinian forces never ending the turn so long as they have units to activate.