new upgrades in boxes

Angelshard

19 minutes ago, Angelshard said:

Does anyone know how long it will take before the wave 5 upgrades will be in their respective master boxes?

I'm pretty sure there isn't going to be any repacking of the new upgrades into the master boxes.  Just like there hasn't been any repackaging of the wave three model upgrades into those boxes.

On 07/09/2017 at 8:02 AM, solkan said:

I'm pretty sure there isn't going to be any repacking of the new upgrades into the master boxes.  Just like there hasn't been any repackaging of the wave three model upgrades into those boxes.

The Samurai 0 cost fixes were packed in when I bought my box, so they might be in the far future.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dogmantra said:

The Samurai 0 cost fixes were packed in when I bought my box, so they might be in the far future.

Favour of Heaven/Earth/Jigoku? They weren't fix upgrades, they were just model specific general upgrades in wave 2. Like other general upgrades in wave 2 for specific models (eg The True Mother for Nekima) they were packed into the respective models boxes because they were meant to be there.

2 minutes ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

Umm no. They specifically were fix upgrades. Even Justin said that on the podcasts highlighting his belief in the fix via upgrade method.

Fair enough. I also didn't realize that Samurai were wave 1 models. They might have been in a fortuitous position where the models were released during wave 2, so they were in a position to pack the cards in from the start.

They haven't gone and added new cards to old boxes to my knowledge, so I doubt they'll start.

On 10/09/2017 at 2:27 AM, -Loki- said:

Fair enough. I also didn't realize that Samurai were wave 1 models. They might have been in a fortuitous position where the models were released during wave 2, so they were in a position to pack the cards in from the start.

They haven't gone and added new cards to old boxes to my knowledge, so I doubt they'll start.

This. Whilst Samurai where Wave 1, they weren't released by the time they made the (0) upgrades so they have always been packaged with them. 

Overall I know of no circumstance where they have updated the number of cards in a model pack after they have released the pack.