Dublin, Ohio Achievement League

Don_H

I will be hosting an Achievement League at Orc’s Forge Games starting on 9/22/17 and ending on 10/13/17.

If you are not familiar with what an achievement league is you can check out the official Wyrd document 
here: https://www.wyrd-games.net/resources. Open “Organized Play Formats” and then the Rapid 
Growth pdf. The achievement lists begin on page five. The breakdown is this, you are given a list of 
achievements or goals to accomplish during a league game of Malifaux. Some are hobby related, some 
are competitive some are just fun. You acquire points for each achievement completed. Points are 
totaled at the end of the league. League nights will be Friday nights at Orc’s Forge Games starting 
around 7 pm. League games may be played at a different time if needed. Your achievement sheet will 
need to be signed by an employee of Orc’s Forge Games if played on a non-league night. You are 
encouraged to show up on league nights. There is even an achievement for it.  There will be 
an entry fee of the purchase of a $10 gift card for OFG. All participants will receive a Guilder, prizes will 
be given at the end of the league and various prizes and raffles will be given and held on league nights.

If you have any questions please contact me through this forum or my email, dhinckle71@gmail.com.  

Hope to see you on league night!

Also our regular Malifaux night at OFG is on Friday nights starting at 7pm. If you are new to the game or a seasoned vet we would love to see you there.

Edited by Don_H