[Germany, Kassel] Demo-Day at Spieleburg

Lokibri

Hello everyone,

i am a new henchman in Kassel and i would like to offer you the opportunity to get to know the game of Malifaux.

At the 22nd of September we (ruzmazh and me) are having a Demo-Day at our local game store called "Spieleburg" in Kassel 15h-18h. We will be there with 2 henchman and two lovely helpers and experienced players in malifaux.

This is the official demotime, but if you are interested and want to learn more about the game in a smaller environment, i will be there before that time and give you a heads up on the rules and mechanics of Malifaux.

We will have at least two table. On one of those tables we will begin with a "demo-encounter" where 2 experienced players face each other in a short encunter, while 1 Henchman will be commentating the action. This will last about 1-1,5h. On the other table we will let you play yourselves and teaching you the basics of malifaux, where you have the opportunity to experience it all by yourself. After the demo-encounter finishes, we will expand the opportunity to experience it yourself and give you the chance to play at both tables.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us via the forum message system or write an E-Mail to: malifaux-kassel@gmx.de

Here are all the details listed in a short version:

When? September 22nd, 15-18h.

Where? Spieleburg Kassel, Wilhelmsstraße 5, 34117, Kassel

Who? 2 henchman and 2 assistants