What lovely eyes you have.

Vorschlag

Curious if anyone has used changelings or doppelganger with Coppelius to steal eyes and pump up their df?

With long clawed fingers auto-generating plucked eyeball +1 for every attack that hits.

It seems like it might be an interesting set up especially if you can buff attacks with Lucius or the emissary to ensure they land home.

Curious if anyone's attempted it.

• Like 1

I generally use Changelings mostly after summoning them with the Emissary. Between manipulative and regeneration, I nearly never have anyone actually bother attacking them in that case, knowing they are very expendable. I'm not sure I'd want to go through the work of keeping Coppelius near them to use his attack just for the +df.

I'd probably rather keep them near the Emissary and slam home the cast action at range if they are going to attack, or use them as I normally do, which is blink around and interact.

• 2 weeks later...

I've given Doppelgänger +3 Df (total of 8) and sat her next to a stash using her Blend In 0 action and giving her defensive. She became basically unkillable. However, I've only got this to work once and I wouldn't really suggest going out of your way to do it as you end up wasting a lot of AP for two enforcers that you can put to better use. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/9/2017 at 4:58 PM, drear_squid said:

I've given Doppelgänger +3 Df (total of 8) and sat her next to a stash using her Blend In 0 action and giving her defensive. She became basically unkillable. However, I've only got this to work once and I wouldn't really suggest going out of your way to do it as you end up wasting a lot of AP for two enforcers that you can put to better use. 

I will agree that you have better use for these 2 enforcers but it is a funny plan !!!