Douglas [Spoilers!]

Legislat

Or just use the excuse of crushing Guild bureaucracy. It's going to be a while before news reaches most of the outposts in the city. They can't automatically revoke his documents so they'll still look valid.

That's the excuse I'll be using! Means I can't really justify Judge alongside him any more but I'll cope.

• Like 1

Perdita has ill blood with Sonnia so no Witch hunters and Family in one crew!
Brutal effigy and brutal emissary can't be taken in same crew, they are the same being!
Von Schill has issues with General Governer, no Freikorps mercenaries!

The list can be continued endlesly. Look at entire Outcast faction.
Backstory is backstory, rules are rules. You don't have to mix them.

I think that in Malifaux 3.0 McMourning will be removed from Guild (with Lucius and Mc Cabe).
Until that we can use him without any concerns.

49 minutes ago, Rostislav said:

Perdita has ill blood with Sonnia so no Witch hunters and Family in one crew!
Brutal effigy and brutal emissary can't be taken in same crew, they are the same being!
Von Schill has issues with General Governer, no Freikorps mercenaries!

The list can be continued endlesly. Look at entire Outcast faction.
Backstory is backstory, rules are rules. You don't have to mix them.

I think that in Malifaux 3.0 McMourning will be removed from Guild (with Lucius and Mc Cabe).
Until that we can use him without any concerns.

You are no fun -_-

@LunarSolConsidering how the governor general just treated her i doubt hes going to let her back in after the colossal mess. Let alone believe that the coroner was a traitor!

Besides there's no confirmation she or her death marshals will get to report what happened before dying anyway, we don't even know how many survived the incident.

Hoffman and Nellie are the only two masters in guild right now with any real attachment to the guild and i think if Toni offered Nellie "HEAD CHIEF UNION SUPER EDITOR" she would swap sides in an instant.

Lucius might still use him and give him assets as per their original agreement. 

Also, I doubt Lucius would jump ship unless it's his only option... He'll still try to get his power back, assassinate the GG, or at the very least aim to weaken the Guild as much as possible on his way out. 

@Rostislav Why would McCabe leave?