throwing knives?

durek

Just starting with TtB 2.0 and honestly first time really playing them game even though we backed it.
Took Throw Weapon as a skill but want to use knives and such but the only options are hand axes, javelins and gates spears which are not what i want for my character. Did I miss something or is there houserules already? I seen the same issue in 1.0 when i did a search.

explorator is right, there is one in Into the Steam.  Throwing Knife, 1 Scrip, 1/2/3 damage, :melee1, Concealable, Thrown, Skill to make is 1.

There is also a modification in the core book to turn :meleeinto a thrown weapon for 1 scrip.  So you can even make special throwing Bayonets if you want a theme *Hello Father Anderson*.  If you upgrade hunting knives with the Thrown Modification they would cost 3 scrip but have a 1/3/4 damage spread and still be concealable.  So if your fatemaster is okay with mixing Into the Steam and the core book you could have small throwing knives and hunting knives as bigger throwing knives so you can vary what ammo you want to use *target on its last leg or already below 0 wounds, use a smaller throwing knife, need to take the target down faster?  Use the hunting knife and focus to try and get that moderate of 3*.

• Like 4