GREMLINS - ALT MODEL

Nathan Caroland

I understand that alternative models are supposed to be an "alternative"  to an existing model but I'd like one I can field with the original. 

I'd love a gremlin ronin. 

Failing that an alt gluttony would be of interest (it's the only released gremlin model I don't have and I don't plan on picking up the cross roads box). 

A female Lightning Bug would make me contemplate painting the others as a hogwarts crew.

A terminator themed survivor would be nice if sparks ever gets the "he'll be back"  upgrade to turn bayous into survivors (that I may have been campaigning for in other threads).

• Like 2

Since a couple of the recent alt models improved upon not well liked sculpts (sybelle and hungering darkness), an alt zorida or alt trixie would be great.

A lot of the current sculpts have tons of great character and story.

So as far other alts:

-the dread pirate zipp alt 

-roscoe alt iron skeeter

-I've always thought (and tried and failed) wong dragging a fireworks cart behind him would be sweet

-nightmare big trouble little china wong crew box

-brewmaster barkeep, with bar

- more dynamic francisco

-

• Like 3

22 hours ago, -Loki- said:

Can we finally get this? Pretty please?

Skeeter.jpg

It'd be stepping on another IP's turf, but that really makes me wish that Wyrd could do something similar to China Mieville's Anophelii (basically, insane mosquito people).  We have Swinecursed, maybe Skeetercursed too?

Miss McTavish with a leashed teddy would be hot. And neverborny.

Summoning Som'er, perhaps with a Bayou G poking out from an even Bigger Hat and more dangling from his cigar and coat tails

A young Zoraida surrounded by piles of cards with bonus totem, a pillow with a face drawn on in a first date suit sliced up by protruding playing cards

A Som'er boxset would be beneficial to add more Bayou Grems and Skeeters to the pool, plus a bonus alt Lenny. The Som'er action changes 'Bigger Hat than You' to 'An Offer You Can't Refuse', Lenny's 'Pet the Piggy' changes to 'Just when I thought I was out…they pull me back in' and a crew of Moonshine running Bayous.

• Like 2

On 8/29/2017 at 9:38 PM, -Loki- said:

Skeeter.jpg

That isn't that difficult to convert from the existing line. I did something similar with the old metal models (Skeeter and Mindless Zombie).

21 hours ago, Rosskov said:

Or a swashbuckling bayou gremlin (think a tiny captain Morgan / black beard) for zipp 

Perhaps this would be a great time to recycle that old Twisted model Dwead Piwate Rupprecht.

product_44918.jpg

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Guildenstern said:

Trixiebelle, really don't care for her model

It'd be funny to see her with a parasol, a lacy victorian style dress (maybe a tiny pig to hold or put on base? as a pet), slightly raising one stockinged leg up out of her shoe :P

If Trixiebelle ever changed her look it would be to the fantasy/anime/oriental look of the plastic ronin, all short kimono-like wraps and hair pinned up into mini-buns. Or so I believe, that if she ever decided to work with humans she'd sign on with the Viktorias (who would love the initiative bonus, and also have the all-female base crew that'd still get work done while Trixiebelle was busy trying to cadge free drinks).

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2017 at 6:38 PM, -Loki- said:

Skeeter.jpg

I really don't want to go into a murderous rage trying to make another skeeter. something with even bigger foot print that doesn't fit in the base.

Alt Lenny is likely deserved now due to his elevated status.

Alt, pig shaped Iron Skeeter's also probably good since one of Zipp's crewman wanted a custom ordered one that looked like a pig.