RES - ALT MODEL

13 minutes ago, (Keenan) said:

I'd like to see an alt Copycat Killer.  Have both the metal and the plastic.  Not an enormous fan of either to be honest.  No more hats would be great, maybe not a little person or carnie or whatever he's supposed to be sculpt.

Ya I had to convert my plastic Copycat killer because it was not working for me.  I cut the hats off and put only the top one on so he only has the single hat, then adjusted so one foot was on the ground *Looks like he is clicking his heels as he saunters*.  Also had to put a new tip on the scissors.

21 minutes ago, (Keenan) said:

I'd like to see an alt Copycat Killer.  Have both the metal and the plastic.  Not an enormous fan of either to be honest.  No more hats would be great, maybe not a little person or carnie or whatever he's supposed to be sculpt.

Seconded, and Seamus. Seamus is supposed to be (one of) the most feared individuals in Malifaux and he does not quite give that vibe to me. He could also do with a Copycat Killer that is creepy as well...

Reva on a tiny tiny horse would be good :P

I'd prefer an alternate Rogue Necromancy though. In the stories its described as something McMourning has worked on a long time, with lots of tweaks and modifications so there could be several earlier versions lurking, unless of course Sebastian has cleaned them up.

I just had the greatest and most original idea ever! 

Reva trotting along, riding an imaginary horse with a Spirit Candle floating along behind her clapping two coconut halves together. 

Flying overhead, they'd be two undead swallows (one African, one European!) carrying another coconut between them! 

Oh Bask in the originality! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Alt Kirai, lost love and Ikiryo.

Male Kirai, female lost love and a male Ikiryo equivilents. They are in wedding attire, the bride has some sort of grisly injury like lost love. Alt Ikiryo is reaper-like.

I feel like the whole Ikiryo/vengeful partner deal wouldn't be an uncommon occurrence in Malifaux.

• Like 4