GUILD - ALT MODEL

Nathan Caroland

1 hour ago, doubledragondyl said:

Why are there so many votes for the executioner? Why do people want an alt model for a model that never sees table time??

I use at least one executioner quite frequently, especially if ive got the Emmisary and/or Nellie.

I've even used two with Nellie before.  2 fast executioners getting turn one charges after the opponent has completely activated. Their (0) upgrade definitely  makes them worthwhile with the right delivery system.  I've seen plenty of them in m2e, though significantly more since wave 4 dropped.

53 minutes ago, Myyrä said:

I personally think Sergeant is one of the more underrated models out there. They are definitely no Guild Guards.

I'd agree there.  Theyre solid for scheme running, fairly durable for their points and can put a little damage out both at range and combat.

Just now, Bucket Monkey said:

I use at least one executioner quite frequently, especially if ive got the Emmisary and/or Nellie.

I've even used two with Nellie before.  2 fast executioners getting turn one charges after the opponent has completely activated. Their (0) upgrade definitely  makes them worthwhile with the right delivery system.  I've seen plenty of them in m2e, though significantly more since wave 4 dropped.

I'd agree there.  Theyre solid for scheme running, fairly durable for their points and can put a little damage out both at range and combat.

I think if they would have Df5 and the aura would work on more model types they would show up very frequently.

Maybe sergeants have worked better for folks whose opponents don't pack armor ignoring models as standard anti-construct kit. :P I do like one as a kennel master for the hounds, given a diagonal centerline, but they came in a pack of two and don't stack in a list--there wasn't a need for a third sculpt, and that sculpt still says alt-Dashel to me, axe or no axe.

Why in the world do you make a cyborg executioner when Joss and Howard exist?! :huh: