GUILD - ALT MODEL

Nathan Caroland

21 hours ago, (Sarcasm) said:

Not available to anyone who doesn't already have him as far as I know.

He was available to all in the Easter Sale this year - same as most other Ltd Ed. models - so I'm sure he will be again next Easter:

https://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2017/4/10/easter-sale-newsletter

• Like 1

On 01/09/2017 at 6:08 PM, (Sarcasm) said:

Not available to anyone who doesn't already have him as far as I know.

The only models that aren't available through any means are Santana and TtB Hannah. Everything else shows up in Mystery boxes, promotions and sales. Alternate Francisco has been in all three and still is.

Just now, Stonewall78 said:

Both the 1st ed Sonnia and Alt Sonnia both don't have Masks. They shouldn't be too hard to find. The guilder Sonnia is also a plastic version of the 1st ed Sonnia also.

Its not about non-mask Sonnia. I find all her sculpts pretty meh. The box one has weird leg length. The old one/vintage one I just don`t like. The alt onehas a weird pose.

10 minutes ago, doubledragondyl said:

Why are there so many votes for the executioner? Why do people want an alt model for a model that never sees table time??

We also got an alt-sergeant...

Also drop an order to Gadzooks for a death marshal single and there's your coffin for Lady J, with bonus model. I'm thinking of retiring my marshal-turned-exorcist and making a guild investigator out of him. The chains will have to go, add a magnifying glass, change the hat again...

• Like 1