Looking for some games in Dallas area

Not sure that this is the right section or not to post this, so I apologize if not.

Im currently in the Dallas area for a few days, and I have my Malifaux stuff with me. I would like to play some games while I'm here. I called a few game shops close by, and no one there could help me. They were mostly 40k and Magic dens. I'm staying just south of Dallas, downtown is about 30 minutes due north, and Arlington/ Grand Prairie is a little over 30 min away. Any info, or anyone here that lives close by and wouldn't mind playing, please let me know. Also, I know many groups in different areas have a Facebook group, however, I do not, so I can't use that as a resource. Thanks! 

I called the toy soldier place. All they told me was that they play there from time to time on the weekends. I had my relative look on Facebook, but couldn't find any groups on there for the DFW area. I am actually on my way to Houston, but am stuck here in Dallas until it is safe to travel there. I'm going on business, and have played with some of the Houston area players before. I really enjoy those guys down there, hope they are all doing well during this horrible disaster. My prayers and best wishes to them. Hope to see them soon.