Monday Preview - August 28th

Nef

2 minutes ago, trikk said:

I heard they have sadistic tiny arachnid spider legs as pieces!

Teeny weeny itsy bitsy cutesy wootsy baby steam arachnids! I shall call them Moldacot for they are very tiny indeed.:wub:

And the other two steamfitters look much cooler, too! Do not need in the least. Will get at least one and probably the whole set.

4 minutes ago, edopersichetti said:

So it definitely looks like there's a change in concept from Wyrd to include more...chubby subjects? Interesting...

One is steampunk-cute (but has the teensiest arachnid legs as part of her toolbox), one is stocky and earnest (no arachnids, easiest assembly), and one is brawny and cheeky (arachnid of middling annoyance).

Just now, Myyrä said:

The art must be done for more or less all the wave 5 minis, since they are in the book. I would've preferred to see something that wasn't sold during GenCon.

Neverborn players rejoice--the art we locals all agreed was most wonderful for that faction wasn't previewed or sold yet.

17 minutes ago, edopersichetti said:

So it definitely looks like there's a change in concept from Wyrd to include more...chubby subjects? Interesting...

I'm glad that the steamfitters look like they might actually be steamfitters instead of college girls wearing "Sexy Steampunk Welder" costumes that they picked up at Party City.

The model in the heavy welding gear that protects everything but her cleavage does confuse me just a bit though.

• Like 7

Looking at the artwork on the big(ger) screen, I actually don't mind it... I do completely agree with this though.

22 hours ago, WWHSD said:

The model in the heavy welding gear that protects everything but her cleavage does confuse me just a bit though.

If I were ever to buy this, I'd definitely be green-stuffing it & the neck.  Seriously, if Wyrd's trying to attract a wider audience, this is not how you do it (IMO).

22 hours ago, Gnomezilla said:

Neverborn players rejoice--the art we locals all agreed was most wonderful for that faction wasn't previewed or sold yet.

This has me very excited though!  Really though, it must be either Hina or Adze (the two sub-factions I don't play...), as we've seen the rest...

On 29/08/2017 at 11:14 PM, Da Git said:

Looking at the artwork on the big(ger) screen, I actually don't mind it... I do completely agree with this though.

If I were ever to buy this, I'd definitely be green-stuffing it & the neck.  Seriously, if Wyrd's trying to attract a wider audience, this is not how you do it (IMO).

This has me very excited though!  Really though, it must be either Hina or Adze (the two sub-factions I don't play...), as we've seen the rest...

Both Hinamatsu and Adze look amazing. So to does the new Lynch art.