Bete Noire and Corpse Candles

Bobdog132

Quick question.  If I have Bete buried and my corpse candle does his self sacrifice trick, I know Bete can pop out.  If she does pop out, does the corpse candle still drop a corpse marker.  I guess that would apply for anything on my crew that was killed.  If I choose to have Bete pop when they die, will they still drop corpse markers? 

Small rulebook page 56:

When a model with the Living or Undead characteristic is killed, the model’s controller places a Corpse Marker in base contact with the model before it is removed.

Bette Noire's ability:

Drawn to Death: This model may begin the game buried. When a Living or Undead model is killed, this model may unbury in base contact with the killed model before removing it from play.

Neither says nothing about not dropping a corpse marker. So yes, you get both Bette and a corpse marker.

Nope.

From the errata/FAQ page:

“If a model is standing completely on top of a non-terrain Marker in such a way that no LoS lines touch the Marker without first crossing another model’s base, LoS cannot be drawn to the Marker, regardless of Ht, Elevation, or Vantage Points (note that a 30mm model will never be able to block LoS to a 30mm Marker).”