Stormforge Malifaux league - Warrington

Cleezy

Hi all,

After a successful influx of Malifaux players in the local area I am running a league to help the players get regular games in and to progress on a hobby front with their crews and factions. The league is open to anybody to join however so those who want to get a guaranteed game each week are more than welcome to participate.

The league will start on the 11th September and the first games will be played from the 12th (store opening times). Basically the strategy and schemes will be announced each Monday and results need to be given to me by Saturday (early Sunday at the latest) so I can sort the next round of fixtures. There will be five rounds, wins will earn 2 points, draws 1 and a loss 0. There will be additional points available each week and the way to earn the additional points will be announced along with the strategies and schemes.

The winner will receive a small mystery box. The league information will all be recorded via the Facebook event page set up. Also all the games are to be played at Stormforge hobbies and games. The FB link is https://www.facebook.com/events/160865961157739 

Cheers,

Carl

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update

we have changed the format of the league slightly to cater for people's availability. So all five games can be played at any point over the 5 week period as long as throughout you never play the same opponent twice.

Currently there are 10 players in the league with some potential locals who may join up slightly later.

The full five encounters and additional methods of scoring can be found on the event page in the OP.

Lastly here is the store address

Unit 6, Linerva house, Milner St. Warrington, WA5 1AD

cheers :)

Currently at 12 entrants (including myself) with a few more late comers potentially joining.

1) Carl Lee (me)

2) Dan Shaw

3) Kat Shaw

4) Radek Bry

5) Duncan Hargreaves

6) Richard Slater

7) Mark Channell

8) Mike Raimes

9) Dave Allen

10) Jack Mooney

11) Matthew Jones

12) Richard Simpson