Very poor customer service

I just had a very poor experience that has me incredibly frustrated with my current situation. My roomate recently pitched a couple boxes he thought were trash, but they still had the cards for my witchling thralls, and nellie cochran's box in them. So at this point I'm in a situation where I can't even play those models because I don't have the rules. I contacted Wyrd support about purchasing replacements somehow, but they simply told me that there's nothing they can do, they can't help me. 

I just need replacement cards and I can't get them anywhere else apparently because they're not print on demand yet. I can't play with my new models without buying an unnecessary book, or a new box of them completely, and the company just outright refused to help me at all. I've never had any response like this from any of the other miniatures games that I've owned in the past, is this normal? Should I expect this going forward? I don't feel good supporting a company that has such disregard for people who can't even use their models because they lost their cards.