Turku, Finland - Malifaux tourney August 27th - Cog-Faux 5 - Promises Upheld

HtUnliving

A continuation of our tournament series. GG2017 in use, 50ss crews. Painting is cool but not required. 3 rounds and pizzabreak. 

Address of venue is Tuureporinkatu 19 C on the yardside, at Sotakone Miniatures' gaming store the Bunker. Send me a message at sotakone.miniatures@gmail.com if you want to take part in our tourney or comment below. Atleast 6 people have already told they are coming (via Facebook or PM) so there's still room for atleast 6 more. 

More rules at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ebrbRxU1V1WIW9w_9KZoEomEQgdkYu6qpjr3ZUc7BvA/edit

1 minute ago, Lizard_Wizard said:

Why do these posts come up so late? :D

Damnit, I'll make it to ONE event this year. Just not this one :(

The reason is that henchmen often actually inform players about these events using other channels (Facebook in this case). The post to Wyrd forums is done solely to be eligible to receive soulstones.

3 minutes ago, Myyrä said:

The reason is that henchmen often actually inform players about these events using other channels (Facebook in this case). The post to Wyrd forums is done solely to be eligible to receive soulstones.

Fair enough. Any chance a guy from Vaasa to join that/those Facebook group/s? I'm mostly following the Wyrd-Forums and Sotavasara when it comes to finding gaming events

1 minute ago, Lizard_Wizard said:

Fair enough. Any chance a guy from Vaasa to join that/those Facebook group/s? I'm mostly following the Wyrd-Forums and Sotavasara when it comes to finding gaming events

This is the group that gets announcements from all events in Helsinki area, as well as Turku and Tampere I think.