The Marauders Bite - 50ss 3 Round tournament - Saturday 3rd of Feb 2018

SurreyLee

Okay y'all, rules pack attached. Nothing should come as a shock, please let me know if i'm missing something glaringly obvious. We are 3 weeks away and while we have a little swag for the raffle, i'm hoping to get a few last minute bits...to do this, I need to sell out the event asap. So, don't sit on the fence, if you're waiting to buy a ticket, now it the time to grab one.

4 hours ago, fanteegi said:

It seems there is a bit of a dip in event attendance this year.. 

Saddens me as I have my event coming up shortly and I am in the same boat.

I'm not sure it helps being the weekend after masters and also first full payday after Christmas. I'm sure the scene will be back up and running as per usual soon enough. 

8 hours ago, SurreyLee said:

I'm not sure it helps being the weekend after masters and also first full payday after Christmas. I'm sure the scene will be back up and running as per usual soon enough. 

Also same weekend as Vappa otherwise would have found an excuse to be down south

• Like 1

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:16 PM, SurreyLee said:

It helps me as I get to play my first tournie of the year in a short gap between running events.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Juhan0ght said:

Hi, me again. 

Myself Karl McConnell, Richard Matthews and Luke Whitrow will be coming on Saturday. Do you mind we pay on the day? 

May be able to drag a 4th

I'm fairly confident this will be fine. I'll put you on the list. See y'all on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Guthroth The Red said:

Lee, I'm a definate no-show this weekend. Sorry. Have to deal with family issues. I'm not looking for a refund just hope it all goes OK.

Sorry to hear that. Can you let me know your name and I'll take you off the list. Hope you sort out what you need to.