GenCon news update

Lucidicide

Hey,

I hope you'll enjoy the event, we'll try to follow from afar

For the upgrade deck, thanks for the feedback but pretty frustrated since i just waited this morning to be sure my friends didn't miss anything...

And after the gencon, there won't be the awesome exclues and us european people can't afford the 20+$ shipping fee for the upgrade deck alone !

I would have agreed to wait several weeks if need be with my whole order, but there is not the option. :(

7 minutes ago, bedjy said:

Will it be available in several weeks or in several months ?

My guess would be two months tops, but nothing is certain. It has happened in the past that I got the new book from a store before my GenCon order arrived.

• Like 1

What a disappoinment. Just about to order on behalf of myself and 5 others. Should have gotten out of bed 00:01 it seems. :(

All this expectation and then sold out already. Bummer. An order of $ 400 should give 2 Miss Deeds, especially now that there are no upgrade decks to be had. ;)

If anyone tries to re-sell upgrade decks between now and FLGS release, I'll egg them. :angry:

10 minutes ago, SoylentRobot said:

if they come back in stock can we edit our orders?

Nope. Orders have to be edited by hand and that's a huge pain when they're already swamped with fulfillling orders...although that may be less of a problem this time.

• Like 2

Just as a note I ordered a deck and I don't care about the majority of cards in it. If anyone wants to arrange for picking up master upgrades for masters I and a friend don't take from the deck you can send me a PM. US Based.

I'm keeping all resser masters, all NB masters save for Lucius, Colette and Rasputina. My friend may have some masters I'm not aware of at present but the balance of probability is the rest of the masters are fair game. If that helps.

• Like 1

@Kimberly, Thank you so much for responding to my contact request, and sorry I sent it off at such a bad time!  

I fully understand if the Grootslang model is $30 considering the reported size.  This was the email I received though: 

This is more to prove I'm not crazy than anything ;) 

I am more than willing to pay the $30 though, was just surprised a bit.  

Thank you again for the contact, Wyrd customer service is top notch!  Keep being awesome and have fun at Gen Con! 

On 8/20/2017 at 6:06 AM, Kimberly said:

Oh I'm not at the Con, who do you think is making a fort out of websale order invoices at the office? 

I'll send you a nice big flag for your fort if you dig mine out first ;) 

Haha!  Happy fort building.  We're all waiting for pictures of said monstrosity (...well, that and our plastic :o

• Like 1