Upgrade deck out of stock already?!

yanlosbeard

Now that Alt Nekima is sold out, if neither her or the upgrade deck get restocked before the sales close I'll be pretty dissapointed quite frankly. I would have hoped that the last year with 'The Queen Returns' selling out might have changed things but it seems that the upgrade deck sold out even faster this time. The only thing I can do for this sale period is cross fingers and check daily, hoping we get some update.

Well isn't that a bitter blow for us left hanging cold. I was looking forward to ordering that Nekima, had a question to ask which I was waiting before check out and by the time I saw the answer she was sold out. It hurts and I'm afraid to say it but its cost me my interest in ordering at the Gencon sale this year. I sunk nearly 300$ on it last year.  

Do better than this, Wyrd. Make a silver lining out of this mess.

4 hours ago, Honarius said:

Well isn't that a bitter blow for us left hanging cold. I was looking forward to ordering that Nekima, had a question to ask which I was waiting before check out and by the time I saw the answer she was sold out. It hurts and I'm afraid to say it but its cost me my interest in ordering at the Gencon sale this year. I sunk nearly 300$ on it last year.  

Do better than this, Wyrd. Make a silver lining out of this mess.

What mess? It's a limited pre-release run. This late in the sale it's most likely to late to interrupt any stock that they're shipping in via normal methods like they did with the upgrade deck. The silver lining is that when it does hit general release you likely won't be paying retail for it.

So the Alt Nekima is getting a general release? :/

That was always going to be a popular one, she's a centerpiece model in many crews and some people had issues with the plastic but didn't own the metal. Players who couldn't care less about the presale may have quite a different opinion on LE models and the demand been there may reflect that.

Options for people wanting those are pretty limited, pay through the nose to opportunistic scalper or wait 3 more months until Black Friday, with shipping probably especially slow over the December period for people like me outside of the US.