Steam fitters

Jinxs

The Beta files have been taken away. They might not do what we saw them do in the beta, we saw them change a bit, so  but they drew the top card of your discard when they activate (posibly also discardign one), and had a tactical action that provided protection(either in the forn of Armor, or reducing severe to moderate). They might also be able to generate scheme markers or scrap markers for a 0. They had a range of triggers across defense and their actions for all suits, and it might be that the discarded card would add the suit to their flips.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jinxs said:

Even if it only does half of that I will be amazingly happy

Last we saw in the open beta, the 0 let you discard a card for a scheme marker or two cards for a scrap, it got to draw from the top of the discard pile and then discard a card gaining the suit for the rest of the turn (with triggers on each suit), an OK melee attack with a bit of a niche Burning trigger, and could give a condition that turns a Severe damage into a Moderate damage and a trigger to give it Armor if it didn't already have any. So if it's mostly the same, it's pretty good!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Gnomezilla said:

Not to mention they all look amazing. If I can find room in my minis case I'll trade for a random one even though that breaks my strict 'nothing Arcanist that Hoffman can't hire' rule.

Just wait until Hoffman fully joins us. Then you have all our non-construct tools too. Of course, the new Governor-General is actually expanding on his duties and giving him better resources so he'll be less tempted. Does he know that Anna is why Ryle got hurt, or does he still think Ramos and company are to blame?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spooky_squirrel said:

Just wait until Hoffman fully joins us. Then you have all our non-construct tools too. Of course, the new Governor-General is actually expanding on his duties and giving him better resources so he'll be less tempted. Does he know that Anna is why Ryle got hurt, or does he still think Ramos and company are to blame?

I'm still hoping that we 'll get an MSU faction with the new book. That would be a great incentive for me to come back to my Guild models during my painting time.

1 hour ago, spooky_squirrel said:

I worry. While it would be more in character for him to mercilessly repress any reaction, there's still a chance Hoffman snapped and that gentle, if stiff-necked, personality isn't with us any more. And the ruins of that soul would be a frightening embodiment of the Guild. You wouldn't want him then.

Oh yes. He knows. Anna went from 'that woman Ryle mentioned once or twice*' to 'nemesis'.

*possibly described to him as 'rather like you, but with longer hair and slightly more bosom'

• Like 1