We're currently updating the site and a few things may run slow or not as expected at the moment. Give us a day or two to get everything sorted out and changed up if you would.

One of the new things you'll see about are the 'sticky notes' which you will occasionally see from the site Admins if something important shows up or is newsworthy, or if you happen to be in one of our many beta testing groups giving you an additional heads up when something new needs to be looked at or sorted.

You can send these amongst yourselves as well if you wish, just don't abuse it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Nathan Caroland Nathan Caroland
retnab

Hypothetical Widgets / Counters / Widgets

retnab   

Out of curiousity, are there any token companies that are planning on making any widgets for TOS?  I know Wyrd's got their own tokens coming out with the Kickstarter, but I'd love it if someone would make something like a widget that kept track of the Turn / the VP's (or just yours) / the Tactics Tokens (or just yours), maybe something like the old Magic the Gathering life counters (like this or this)?  It could be nice to have the same to keep track of Glory / Shaken and Inspired / Pinned and Reinforcement Tokens for individual units, but maybe that'd be a bit too big to have a bunch of.  *Shrug*  Anyone got any other ideas on stuff that'd be helpful to have?

-Loki-   

Each Allegiance box comes with allegiance themed Tactics tokens, and there is a token pack with 5 each of Reinforcement, Shaken, Pinned, Inspired and generic Tactics that is not kickstarter exclusive, so I'd guess it's getting sold at retail. IIRC the acrylic tokens in the kickstarter are being made by Customeeple (who make the official acrylic tokens for Malifaux) and are not to my knowledge kickstarter exclusive either.

Other than turns there seems to be very little else to track in the game. Maybe objective tokens, or 100mm markers for things like Tide Pools, but the game seems refreshingly light on extra bits and bobs compared to Malifaux.

retnab   

That's true, we're pretty good for tokens currently. But having a VP/Tactics/Turn counter would be pretty handy too.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.