Parker plays

izikial

Parker activates and drops Hail of Bullets (back to back) behind enemy model.  Once Mad Dog activates he can then rapid fire and use the built in trigger to push the enemy model backwards into HoB.  I think Parker has an upgrade that will allow him to "prompt" a model to make a 1AP action, so this might be able to be done on just Parkers activation.

It's a simple combo but can work if you pull it off.  Mad Dog has a pretty decent damage spread, so if you rapid fire and hit them twice, then thats a minimum 6 damage, plus being pushed thru HoB twice for minimum 4 more.

1 hour ago, Viks_Masamune said:

I think Parker has an upgrade that will allow him to "prompt" a model to make a 1AP action, so this might be able to be done on just Parkers activation.

He does it's on one of his limiteds. Highway man it allows a model you control to take a shooting action and discard the upgrade if it's not a bandit . 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Viks_Masamune said:

Parker activates and drops Hail of Bullets (back to back) behind enemy model.  Once Mad Dog activates he can then rapid fire and use the built in trigger to push the enemy model backwards into HoB.  I think Parker has an upgrade that will allow him to "prompt" a model to make a 1AP action, so this might be able to be done on just Parkers activation.

It's a simple combo but can work if you pull it off.  Mad Dog has a pretty decent damage spread, so if you rapid fire and hit them twice, then thats a minimum 6 damage, plus being pushed thru HoB twice for minimum 4 more.

I realy like that. Thats the kind of simple but effective combos that you can miss at first sight. 

Beergod. Thats a nice straight forward synergy. I realy realy like dead outlaws and will be having them in my crew anyway

8 hours ago, Viks_Masamune said:

I might be wrong - but I think a model can only take damage from a given hazardous terrain piece once per turn, after which they are immune to it. So a model would only take a damage flip the first time it is pushed through the hail of bullets marker.

14 minutes ago, apes-ma said:

I might be wrong - but I think a model can only take damage from a given hazardous terrain piece once per turn, after which they are immune to it. So a model would only take a damage flip the first time it is pushed through the hail of bullets marker.

That's how the rule goes. If Hail of Bullets is hazardous then it only procs once per turn per model. All this assuming it doesn't have any funky special rules that overwrite that of course.

Some things i habe read mention parker as having a surplus of ss typicly. What would you spend them doing in game. I thought maybe fule rustys abom creations.

Im contemplating using nix. He is a tough modle especialy with a bucket of ss. And the ability to hit everyone engaged means i can hit everyone with hands in the air. Nix then nhialists the condition meaning he is un effected. And the enemys now have to attack. Each failed attack healing nix

4 hours ago, apes-ma said:

You could be right.  I took it to mean that you could only be damaged once on the given piece of terrain that you traveled thru.  I was under the assumption that you took damage since they are separate HT.

I've always understood it to mean that you cannot do:

Example-Model is paralyzed, and is lured down a long strand of barbed wire.  Model makes one damage flip since he/she is continuously traveling thru said HT.

But that you could do:

Example-Model walks thru barbed wire, takes a damage flip.  Model then walks thru fire, takes another damage flips since its a separate HT feature.

It's been a minute since I've played so I very well could be mistaken. 

19 hours ago, Viks_Masamune said:

You could be right.  I took it to mean that you could only be damaged once on the given piece of terrain that you traveled thru.  I was under the assumption that you took damage since they are separate HT.

I've always understood it to mean that you cannot do:

Example-Model is paralyzed, and is lured down a long strand of barbed wire.  Model makes one damage flip since he/she is continuously traveling thru said HT.

But that you could do:

Example-Model walks thru barbed wire, takes a damage flip.  Model then walks thru fire, takes another damage flips since its a separate HT feature.

It's been a minute since I've played so I very well could be mistaken. 

Oh I see what you mean - each of the 50mm markers is a seperately and independent piece of terrain. I hadn't thought of that...

• 2 weeks later...

So i have been looking at the crossroads guys alot atm with parker

Envy shoots good when he shoots near a marker. Parker drops markers at range

Pride/greed (can never remember witch is witch) makes people discard cards or take damge chunks. Parker uses stick up to drain cards

The othere one. Saps ss. Anothere thing that parker can do and likes.

Lust helps clear room for mad dog and helps bunch people for dynamite

And my favorit with parker. Greed. When a marker is placed move to it and take two damage parker can use this to lead an enemy round and do min dmg 4 shots

Side thought in relation to greed. Greed and the new prospector can do some pritty good crew manipulation and damage working in tandom

Crossroad seven are good models as long as you get them for 7SS. If you have to pay any more and god forbid if you have to pay 9ss to hire them they get overshadowed. yes, they are good at draining cards but guess what. Johan flurry drains cards better and is cheaper. same goes for nix and mad dog and sue and convict gunslinger and for just one point more we get into the 10SS outcast beater bracket. And nothing drains cards better than the fear to loose models... or... well you see my point?

they are cool models i admit and it bleeds my heart that id never putany of then on the table unless i'm playing jack and im in just the right niche situation where i care more about looks than giving my best to win ;)

But id really appreciate if the got erratad to 7SS or at least get a buff.