Poisonous beasts?

Ludvig

I know there are a lot of venomous beasts (that give poison when they bite you) but are there any poisonous (that poison you when you hit them) ones in the game?

I found poison gamin (who I think are technically beasts although I don't see.how that makes sense). Any more out there?

There's one of my personal favourite models who once spent an entire game poisoning Lazarus, getting him up to poison +16 before he died: the Dawn Serpent. He usually makes it into my Marcus crew on the rare occasion I play Arcanists.

Edit: Bluuuuuh totally misunderstood your post. Leaving in the dawn serpent story cos it was a funny moment tho.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dogmantra said:

Edit: Bluuuuuh totally misunderstood your post. Leaving in the dawn serpent story cos it was a funny moment tho.

Haha, completely acceptable since that sounds fun! Too bad you didn't bring a performer ;)

There's a missed design opportunity here. Silurids and gupoa ahould obvioualy have had a defense trigger built in to splash poison. It's still not too late to make an undead resser goat that leaks necrotic fluid when you punch it though (hint hint designers ;) ). There's already a real one! saltz1-11-4.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ludvig said:

There's a missed design opportunity here. Silurids and gupoa ahould obvioualy have had a defense trigger built in to splash poison. It's still not too late to make an undead resser goat that leaks necrotic fluid when you punch it though (hint hint designers ;) )

We have the stiched together who hurts people that hit him (and black blood) we also have the zombie chuhuahu a who emits poison. There is several models that do cause damage of some kind when they are hit. The Whiskey Golem has the trigger to poison on Df I htink. 

And the Guild autopsies leak necrotic fluids, and zombies spring up. 

But none of it on beasts (other than the posion gamin)

• Like 1

I can't really think of a real world animal that is so poisonous that it would be dangerous to hit it with a sword. Also, this game doesn't differentiate between attacks that actually cause the attacker to make physical contact with the target from the ones that are essentially poking with a long stick or magic. I guess it could just work based on the range sort of like black blood...