Delude by Broken promises (for the moment)

EpicWaffle

Just now, edopersichetti said:

;)

Still, Som'er/Ulix/Zipp are 3 very good masters...the community usually rates Wong higher than Ulix, but I personally have had always more success with the pig horde. So yeah, you might conclude that Gremlins kick ass...until you play Mah, Pheela and Brewie.

Mind you, it is totally possible to win games with Mah/Ophelia/Brewie, but they generally tend to suffer a bit and I'm curious to see what an expert player like you can get out of them.

But like, isn`t that, like, a case for all factions?

You could play Kaeris, Mei and Ironsides in Arcanists but Sandeep, Ramos and Marcus were better

You could play VS, Misaki and Viks in Outcasts, but Hamelin and Leveticus are better.

1 minute ago, trikk said:

But like, isn`t that, like, a case for all factions?

You could play Kaeris, Mei and Ironsides in Arcanists but Sandeep, Ramos and Marcus were better

You could play VS, Misaki and Viks in Outcasts, but Hamelin and Leveticus are better.

Partially, yes. Although, the Viks and VS always looked to perform well when I played against them, and on the other hand I've beaten both Hamelin and Leveticus the majority of the times I faced them. Poor Parker seems to be the most unlucky guy in Outcasts...

You're right about Arcanists though, the difference is much more evident there. Although I hear new Ironsides is much more competitive now?

Personally, the only guy that gave me A LOT of trouble lately and I couldn't beat is Collodi...which is funny, since I actually play Collodi myself so I should know his playstyle right? Still, he's so dominant...

1 hour ago, anumberone said:

What's the trick? Extra movement on Mah with Horrible Hollerin?

Yeah basically. Best of both worlds kinda thing, you get to use Mah as a beater but you also get to use Hollerin at almost the same effective Ca value, and on Mah if you need to.

Although with Pit Traps being so good I think we will be seeing more of The Little Lass.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dogmantra said:

Yeah basically. Best of both worlds kinda thing, you get to use Mah as a beater but you also get to use Hollerin at almost the same effective Ca value, and on Mah if you need to.

Although with Pit Traps being so good I think we will be seeing more of The Little Lass.

I can see myself using the Child from time to time in certain situations. I do like the Lass as a cheapish peon that can put the hurt on people. I liked her for the apron upgrade before but the pit traps seem potentially very irritating. I've only used it once with Mah so far but I liked it.