Jump to content

We're currently updating the site and a few things may run slow or not as expected at the moment. Give us a day or two to get everything sorted out and changed up if you would.

One of the new things you'll see about are the 'sticky notes' which you will occasionally see from the site Admins if something important shows up or is newsworthy, or if you happen to be in one of our many beta testing groups giving you an additional heads up when something new needs to be looked at or sorted.

You can send these amongst yourselves as well if you wish, just don't abuse it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Nathan Caroland Nathan Caroland
Aaron

Wyrd GenCon Newsletter

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Treehouse said:

They will be available at the online store durin gen con. They won't appear on the website before that.

OK. Thanks for the info!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Treehouse said:

I would buy it if shipping to europe wasnt so darn expensive (and retailers cant get it .... i hope this will change in the future)

Exactly this! And don't forget the taxes :(

 

Is there a chance we see more of the Tarot Fate Deck? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SoylentRobot said:

image.png.f8274737d74849f9990736545845eaa5.png

One of the cats is a chihuahua dressed as a cat, officially best model

The Dr. Dufresne alt-McMourning needed an alt-totem. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimberly   
5 hours ago, SoylentRobot said:

image.png.f8274737d74849f9990736545845eaa5.png

One of the cats is a chihuahua dressed as a cat, officially best model

"DAY 54: They haven't realized I'm a dog yet."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SoylentRobot said:

image.png.f8274737d74849f9990736545845eaa5.png

One of the cats is a chihuahua dressed as a cat, officially best model

Heh, someone finally noticed. :)

Said chihuahua happens to be running around the offices today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimberly   
3 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Heh, someone finally noticed. :)

Said chihuahua happens to be running around the offices today. 

And she is the sweetest!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flinroz   
3 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Heh, someone finally noticed. :)

Said chihuahua happens to be running around the offices today. 

Didn't someone point this out in one of the announcement threads? I thought it was already known.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gnomezilla said:

The Dr. Dufresne alt-McMourning needed an alt-totem. :lol:

Actually had a discussion with someone Monday about that.  I suggested he get zombie hand and do Thing from Adam Family, Evil Dead 2, or that other killer hand from that Idle Hands movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OctaBit   

Sorry if its been asked but has there been any pictures of the actual tarot cards? Im curious as to what they actually look like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/07/2017 at 6:04 PM, Nathan Caroland said:

Yes there will be a Cat-herders box, with Princess and some additional cats ... just they will show up by Black Friday to round out the crew proper. Otherwise it's just a 'bit' too much to toss into one box all at once. 

Cat-herders box isn't on the list  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Psientologist said:

It says in the bit you quoted "Black Friday" not GenCon.

Cheers for clearing it up for me.  Roll on Black Cat Friday :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H4ml3t   
16 hours ago, OctaBit said:

Sorry if its been asked but has there been any pictures of the actual tarot cards? Im curious as to what they actually look like.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Verdeloth said:

the agust promotion to buy in a local game store to get a madam sybelle is not up yet on the promotion page ? 

Nope. The website seems to be behind in some areas. The August promotion is not up. There is no mention of the September releases yet. And the Guilders section mentions new items coming in the following months, but there hasn't been anything added since I started coming to the site which was February/March of this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, spect_spidey said:

Nope. The website seems to be behind in some areas. The August promotion is not up. There is no mention of the September releases yet. And the Guilders section mentions new items coming in the following months, but there hasn't been anything added since I started coming to the site which was February/March of this year.

You'd just missed the addition of Miss models and fancy deck boxes to the guilder store at that point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimberly   
8 hours ago, Verdeloth said:

the agust promotion to buy in a local game store to get a madam sybelle is not up yet on the promotion page ? 

This is where the information for the promotion is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimberly   
48 minutes ago, Inefficiency_Expert said:

Speaking of Through the Breach, that was 60 dollars... to the promo page!

I picked mine copy and the Female Multi-part kit up last night at my LGS. It's so nice to have one of my very own now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aaron   

I can't speak to exactly when it'll go down, but the webstore GenCon stuff is only during GenCon. Sometimes there is some wiggle room depending on when we can make updates, but I wouldn't count on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×