No Image of Kentauroi

spect_spidey

1 minute ago, Math Mathonwy said:

But what is going on with that third one's front legs? They seem to attach to his rib cage?

There's 3?  I can only see 2...  Assuming you mean the left one, they do look quite odd, almost unattached and floating in the air.  If they are attached to the rib-cage, then, while strange, they're undead necromantically constructed centaurs!  I don't really have a problem with this!  (although I'd prefer it if the legs were a bit more anatomically correct!)

Yeah, these are awesome. i hope they don't get rid of one - I really like the rearing one and he isn't pictured in the shot with just two models.

They were created by McMourning after all - maybe he got a little exited and put the legs in the wrong spot? I don't thing it would be too hard to move them forward a bit with a little green stuff.

Man I want to field all three now at once, just for the look of it.....

I mean, I'm still buying a box, but I'll miss the third pose. Maybe they'll offer it as a freebie in another box at some point. 

If I think I can make some modifications to make them different I may even buy two boxes. Have to get the first box though and see how easy that might be. 

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Grrr.  How do you know? Just the new pics? 

It was mentioned by one of the head honchos in the newsletter thread right before the image was corrected. Aaron I think?

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Maybe they'll offer it as a freebie in another box at some point. 

This is what they'll usually do (see Swinecursed).

That's ... sad. Espacially since i thought it was the coolest looking one. Since it is a model that you'll probably end up playing only one at a time anyway i kinda want to wait in what box (that i'll probably already own :() has it.
But then again i want them to bad ...

• 3 weeks later...