Bag of Props Collodi's Defensive

Math Mathonwy

Question

Bag of Props says:

"Bag of Props: When this model declares an Attack Action or is targeted by an Attack Action, it may end the Focused or Defensive Condition on a friendly model within a6 to gain the same Condition at the same value."

Am I correct in thinking if Collodi uses it to get Defensive, it will go away at the end of the turn? And if you leech another Defensive it will add to the previous one? And if Collodi then activates and takes Defensive Stance, the whole stack will last until her next Activation?

Also, I suppose she can leech Defensive when she declares an Attack Action and leech Focus when she is targeted by an Attack Action, right?

3 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Bag of Props says:

"Bag of Props: When this model declares an Attack Action or is targeted by an Attack Action, it may end the Focused or Defensive Condition on a friendly model within a6 to gain the same Condition at the same value."

Am I correct in thinking if Collodi uses it to get Defensive, it will go away at the end of the turn? And if you leech another Defensive it will add to the previous one? And if Collodi then activates and takes Defensive Stance, the whole stack will last until her next Activation?

Also, I suppose she can leech Defensive when she declares an Attack Action and leech Focus when she is targeted by an Attack Action, right?

That all sounds right. 

The condition end time is undefined, therefore will be the end of turn. The conditions will stack, although as you know you can't flip more than 4 cards so defensive above +3 is normally pointless. And gainign a new instance of a conditon places uses that end time for the whoel condition. 

And nothing prevents collodi stealing defensive when she attacks and so foth

• Like 1