August LGS Promotion

Kimberly

I have a small problem with this.

The local store I go to doesn't show names of items on the receipt because they have to enter prices manually into the register. The only time I actually get a receipt is when I slide my card through the card reader. Even then it only shows the amount I paid.

What am I supposed to do in order to be able to get a alt Sybelle?

1 hour ago, SpankyBat said:

I have a small problem with this.

The local store I go to doesn't show names of items on the receipt because they have to enter prices manually into the register. The only time I actually get a receipt is when I slide my card through the card reader. Even then it only shows the amount I paid.

What am I supposed to do in order to be able to get a alt Sybelle?

Does your LGS have an option to print out a more detailed receipt? I ask because my LGS, for example, doesn't have a default receipt that shows items, but can print out a more detailed receipt. If they don't, then you should submit a photo of your receipt with the unopened product. Make sure I can see the date and the prices on the product and on the receipt.

9 minutes ago, Merry_HangedMan said:

Can I collect recipes during august for the for thre required sum, or I must spend 60$  for a single purchase?

It just needs to be a combined of 60 USD or equivalent during the month. In the case of multiple receipts, just submit them all in the same form.  

• Like 2

The model looks cool, and it's great to be supporting your LGS. To work out the equivalent in local currency are you looking for total products listed that would cost at least $60 if they had been bought from the Wyrd store or just applying the exchange rate? I'm probably over thinking!! :)

On 8/4/2017 at 8:12 PM, Moondog said:

The model looks cool, and it's great to be supporting your LGS. To work out the equivalent in local currency are you looking for total products listed that would cost at least $60 if they had been bought from the Wyrd store or just applying the exchange rate? I'm probably over thinking!! :)

To determine if it meet the minimum, I convert using a currency converter. So for example, I check to see if it's at least 50.80 EUR (~60USD). Now, as with any of the promotions, if there is some issue with the submission, we'll email you to tell you what the issue is. :)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kimberly said:

Your assumption is correct, but remember, only LGS purchases count!

Yeah, ordered through a store in Sydney city thus worried about how long it will take to arrive, if I'd simply ordered online or through Wyrd store I'd be confident about having my book in around 2 weeks but through a LGS which rarely stocks Malifaux.... well hopefully I'll get it soon and be able to plan a game or three.

31 minutes ago, dancater said:

Yeah, ordered through a store in Sydney city thus worried about how long it will take to arrive, if I'd simply ordered online or through Wyrd store I'd be confident about having my book in around 2 weeks but through a LGS which rarely stocks Malifaux.... well hopefully I'll get it soon and be able to plan a game or three.

Well, it's actually not on the Wyrd store yet. They usually take a month or two to put releases on their own store to let local stores get sales.

I have always gravitated more towards Outcasts, but some of these newer models are making me want to branch out a little more.  That model render is classy and creepy at the same time, so it might give me an excuse to get the Red Chapel box now.  I don't suppose my purchase for a terrain mat on Etsy counts towards the $60?  My FLGS does not carry them at this time unfortunately.

5 hours ago, Gnisufnoc said:

Submitted my form with picture of receipt. Should we be getting an email back confirming it? Or do we simply just wait anxiously until it arrives?

You'll only get an email if there is an issue with your submission. So in this case no news is good news!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cricka said:

Does this work if you use your LGS's online store? The closest store is sadly on the other side of the country for me.

In store pick up is required if you order online, unfortunately. The purpose of the promotion is to 1) support your LGS, and 2) build up the community by having a presence at your LGS.

Thank you for the quick answer. Since it will be impossible for me to actually get to one of the mentioned stores I wonder if this model will be available to buy at a later date, during the black friday sale, or will I have to hope I can find one on e-bay after the promotion is over?

38 minutes ago, cricka said:

Thank you for the quick answer. Since it will be impossible for me to actually get to one of the mentioned stores I wonder if this model will be available to buy at a later date, during the black friday sale, or will I have to hope I can find one on e-bay after the promotion is over?

Most of the other promotion models have been made available at black friday sales, and.or as free models in later boxes. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Thottbot said:

@Kimberly i live on an island with 50k people but there is no store that is willing to store malifaux (only a handful of players here) so all my orders are forced to be online and traveling to the mainland is ~30usd alone.

does that mean I will never be able to be apart of the promos?

If your FLGS will do special orders of Malifaux, that will count toward the promo. That's how I first found out a little more about the game, having someone ask me to itemize the receipt while special ordering and explaining what he'd get in exchange. It might be a little late for this month unfortunately, unless the FLGS restocking schedule is timed just right.