Making a list of some ltd. edition models. Need help completing!

Stur

Not sure if this is the right board for this but seemed the most correct one.

I am making a checklist of sorts for my self with all the limited edition plastic models in 10T, Arcanists and Ressers.

After some googling and forum search this is the list I have come up with and wanted to ask if I was missing any from my list.

Thanks in advance and any help is appreciated!

Arcanists:

Dark Carnival
Nightmare Duet
Miss Fire
Miss Step
Alt Performer
Alt Firestarter
Alt Kaeris
Alt Joss
Alt Blessed of December
Vintage Rasputina

Johanna

Ressers:

Nightmare Tara
Alt Mcmourning
Alt Rafkin
Alt Madamme Sybelle
Alt Nicodem
Alt Izamu
Vintage McMourning

10T:

Alt Izamu
Katanaka Sniper
Vintage Misaki
McCabe Nightmare
Alt Ototo (incoming?)

Miss Thrope

Edited by Stur
Added Miss Thrope and Johanna

2 hours ago, Dogmantra said:

Off the top of my head for 10T you're missing Miss Anne Thrope, the alternate Wastrel

Ah yes thanks! Added to the list :D

24 minutes ago, mythicFOX said:

Also assuming you're not counting metals (Miss Pack, Dead Justice) or alternate colours.

Johanna may as well be an Arcanist by all accounts.

Yeah im only counting M2E plastic kits.

And yes totally forgot to add Johanna to the list haha.

Can I ask, why are the colored sprues popular? Doesent it go away anyway when you paint the models? Or do you just assemble them and keep them blue, pink, orange etc?

8 hours ago, Stur said:

Can I ask, why are the colored sprues popular? Doesent it go away anyway when you paint the models? Or do you just assemble them and keep them blue, pink, orange etc?

I like them because painting is a lot of effort and I'm not great at it. A translucent or coloured box is a few more models which are guaranteed to be tournament legal without painting, and they look at least a bit better than plain grey plastic.

Edit: also, it's just a nice feeling to have something that's rare, ot makes you feel like you're part of a special elite even if all it really means is you showed up to an event and got a mystery box.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dogmantra said:

Edit: also, it's just a nice feeling to have something that's rare, ot makes you feel like you're part of a special elite even if all it really means is you showed up to an event and got a mystery box.

Hehe totaly get you, hence my ibsession with collectors edition video games and limited edition models and such. And thanks for clearing it up, did not know it was tournament legal :D!

14 hours ago, Stur said:

Ah yes thanks! Added to the list :D

Yeah im only counting M2E plastic kits.

And yes totally forgot to add Johanna to the list haha.

I enjoy part painting coloured sprues, so you have bits of paint, and bits of translucent plastic giving some great looking effects. Things like the Fire and ice golems look much more like they are made from  fire and ice with just a simple wash and hightlight. 

I don't personally like the opacqur plastics, and only get the coloured plastics when there are models that I think ought to be part translucent.

Arcanists have transpoarent blue Rasputina, Orange Kaeris, Transparent orange Kaeris,  smoky Mr Cooper. 

Ressers have Lime Kirai, transparent Kirai, transparent zombies, red Bete noir. Smoky Tara. 

TT have Purple Lynch and transparent lynch