First time trying OSL. Help me not mess it up

(Sarcasm)

I'd like my stalkers' arms to appear to radiate light under their bandages. I'm undecided on the colour of the radiation but it will probably be one of the three colours pictured, although I could be swayed towards orange. My concern, never having tried OSL before, is that trying to paint the bandages afterwards will just make the whole thing a mess. I'd love to hear some tips. I have read all the OSL guides on these forums and others I've found but here, at least, most of the images are no longer available.

witchlings.jpg

If it radiates under the badages I would take an approach more like lava. Paint the yellowgreen between the bandages, mix it with white an paint some spots, and in these spots pinots of white. Maybe a little drybrushing with the green on the bandages (before or after, you must try).

Always be relaxed. Every miniature can be easily stripped of the paint again. Try and error is the way of the painter.

• Thanks 1