Malifaux Exposure League in Prince George, BC

Vastare

Hey Everyone,This is the event page for our Master-Experience league at Game Quest (4158 Cowart Rd, PG, BC).

Use this space to ask questions, call out opponents, and to post pictures/battle reports to document progress as we go along. There is also a Facebook event in the Northern Malifaux group. 

The rules, as I know them (I will edit this section if there are changes):

- $5 entry fee to cover shipping of the final prize(s)

- You will receive the inclusive Master x Master sheet (file attached in the event page), and will fill in a square every game for the particular combinations of competing masters.

- A maximum of 2 games per week may be played; only one of which can be played outside of league day

- Sundays at 12:00pm at  GQ are the game day, beginning August 6th, 2017 

- 2 points for a game in a new column and row

- 1.5 points for a game in a new row only (you are reusing a master against a new master)

- 1 point for a game in a new row only (playing against the same master, but with a new master)

- .5 points for repeating a square

- 1 point is available once per week for painting. Post a picture in the event early in the week of the unpainted figure, and post a pic of it painted before the Sunday meeting to earn a point for the week.If you have any questions, just ask :)

The league will run until the end of August. I may have a tourny on the labour day weekend to show off our skills before Attack X