BoarFaux 2: The Boars are Back in Town - 2 September

Gitli

With the event just 1 day away there is good news and bad news. 

We'll start with some good news. We are up to over 30 players. So for those of you who have been following closely and assuming that everyone can attend, that means that Bunty is going to be waxing my shin in front of you all. (Honestly, the things I do go these events)

Ok, let's et the bad news out of the way. Several weeks ago I ordered the Wyrd prize support that we've all come to know and love, and Wyrd shipped it the very next day, which was great. Unfortunately it looks like FedEx have lost said parcels and despite many hours of me phoning each and every one of their departments to resolve this, I have been unsuccessful. So the raffle for tomorrow will be done at a later date once the prize kit arrives. I will aim to do it on Facebook Live or something so you can all watch along there but firmer details will follow. 

However, you will be pleased to know that we will have guilders for you all tomorrow from my collection and the generosity of a couple of others and even hope to have a 3 guilder for the winner. 

Continuing with the good news, we have an amazing set of trophies from BendyBoards, that's right, bendyboards.co.uk. I've just opened them to have a look and amazing as ever. We have trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Best Painted, all 7 Best in factions and the obligatory Wooden spoon.

Best Painted will be judged by you all and will be best Painted 50ss Crew. 

For the first time at one of my events, this will be run via Bag-o-Tools so make sure to keep up to day with everything on there. 

Any questions, drop me a line and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. 

Just want to say a quick thanks for running the event and to my three opponents, Rich, Ben and George. Three really close games with me scraping a draw with my last activation of the turn 5 to finish the day unbeaten and my highest placed finish to date. 

Really great venue and I hope you run many more as I will attend. Facilities were great. Leg Waxing was spectacular.

7 hours ago, SurreyLee said:

Just want to say a quick thanks for running the event and to my three opponents, Rich, Ben and George. Three really close games with me scraping a draw with my last activation of the turn 5 to finish the day unbeaten and my highest placed finish to date. 

Really great venue and I hope you run many more as I will attend. Facilities were great. Leg Waxing was spectacular.

Thanks mate, really good to hear you enjoyed the day (as well as my suffering) and will be back. Talks are already underway for a series of events in 2018!

7 hours ago, Tayne said:

Thanks for running it, I had a blast and definitely got my enthusiasm back for the game.

Oh, and thanks to all the better Neverborn players who didn't show up. That Best in Faction trophy is sitting proud here now :)

Really pleased you enjoyed it. Congrats on best Neverborn too!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soul Puppet said:

Thanks for organising John. :D

It was good to finally get to play Jamie Varney, although I didn't offer him much of a game in the end! :blast

Next time Gadget! ;)

Martin

Thanks for travelling all that way. Hope to see you again soon, mate.