Human Shield and FfM

Virtus

Has anybody had good success with Human Shield in conjunction with Frame for Murder? I've been theorizing making Doc Mitchell the FfM target since he can generally keep up with Parker Barrows. But at 5 wounds, it'll require some set up to ensure he dies from one redirected minimum damage attack. Coordinated Heist helps make it plausible, but at the same time, if Doc is engaged with a Master or Henchman, it's pretty obvious I put FfM on him. Thoughts?

Tbh, never thought of using Human shield for FFM but its a genius idea.  I'm not sure doc is the best target though.  Yes he can keep up, but I often run him away from parker and supporting another scheming bandit as he tends to die easy enough, but to the wrong model.  Using something else isn't a bad idea and keeping Parker nearby.  I like the idea all in all.

I haven't had this yet as I usually flip leave your mark and hardly ever get frame for murder but I wanted to try it on something like a bandido where you put FFM on the bandido and have them run up with Parker, then when they target and successfully hit Parker discard the upgrade and they hit the bandido (they won't suspect FFM as it is a normal thing to protect the master) then when they flip and possibly kill the bandido declare FFM and get some Victory points, it is situational but damn wouldn't it be brilliant to do.

So kind of what TT can do with Misdirection and Marcus with beasts. Can't say I've used this tactic terribly often, but for sure it's a thing that can happen.

I haven't played against Parker enough to have a feel for how dangerous he himself is on the table. You want the master to generate a lot of aggro if you're going to rely on the enemy wanting to spend AP to kill your master. Discardable nature of Human Shield could also be an issue. Depending on what's attacking, you can't guarantee FFM model to take lethal amount of damage, and after that one bash you're looking at a lot of potential attacks before Parker can re-attach Human Shield.