Suggestions for getting pushes

Hot4Perdita

I'm fairly new to the game, I started with Perdita, and have now started playing Lady Justice, plus I plan to expand further. There is one thing that I am missing, my Enslaved Nephilim! Since he has the restriction of only being with Perdita, I can't take him in other crews. I really need his shackled action! The only other push I have currently is the Judge's stand for justice, which has a TN you must pass, then Francisco's upgrade, Hermanos de Armas, that gives a push towards him, but has a limited range of 5" and requires you to push into base contact, which could block you from doing things in some cases. None of these are near as good as the Nephilim's Shackled action, which has great range and movement, plus can be done twice since it is 1 AP, and nothing required to get it to go off.

Ive looked through all my books, and have yet to notice a model or upgrade I can take to match what Shackled can do. Can anyone recommend a model or upgrade to get this? If not Guild, a mercenary perhaps? Thanks.

There is probably nothing as good as Shackle.

Nurse Heatsbane has an attack action which can push you for 2 damage most of the time. 

Austringers allow 2" pushes with interacts.

Grimwell allows a 4" move for a card.

Hermanos, Stand for Judgement as you mentioned are also an option.

What Lugonn said - Master Queeg might damage the models around him to do it, but his push effects are great. Add to that his Promises upgrade and giving everyone (0) Interacts, and he's a seriously useful Henchman for the Guild. 

As far as Mercanaries are concerned, the Oiran has Lure (needs a suit, but nonetheless useful) and the Performer has a push effect. Lust is also incredible for moving friendly and enemy models around - she's well worth tracking down. 

Also don't forget the Brutal Effigy. He can't push people but he can bury models to later teleport them to another scheme marker in LoS. There's also the Death Marshall Recuiter, who offers ALOT to Lady Justice and his (0) self-push can give an engaged model (like LJ) a free attack.

10 minutes ago, Rathnard said:

What Lugonn said - Master Queeg might damage the models around him to do it, but his push effects are great. Add to that his Promises upgrade and giving everyone (0) Interacts, and he's a seriously useful Henchman for the Guild. 

As far as Mercanaries are concerned, the Oiran has Lure (needs a suit, but nonetheless useful) and the Performer has a push effect. Lust is also incredible for moving friendly and enemy models around - she's well worth tracking down. 

Also don't forget the Brutal Effigy Emissary. He can't push people but he can bury models to later teleport them to another scheme marker in LoS. There's also the Death Marshall Recuiter, who offers ALOT to Lady Justice and his (0) self-push can give an engaged model (like LJ) a free attack.

Done :P

• Like 1