Fast and Slow

spect_spidey

Question

I may have missed it, but I am a little unsure of how fast and slow work in regards to timing. When do these go away? For example, if I use an ability that gives another model either of these conditions and said model has already activated, does that mean that it doesn't impact this models next activation or does it retain the condition through to the next turn when it may activate again? I ask because I know from the rules a model cannot gain these and have them impact their activation when they are obtained during their activation.

1 answer to this question

46 minutes ago, spect_spidey said:

I may have missed it, but I am a little unsure of how fast and slow work in regards to timing. When do these go away? For example, if I use an ability that gives another model either of these conditions and said model has already activated, does that mean that it doesn't impact this models next activation or does it retain the condition through to the next turn when it may activate again?

Both Fast and Slow say that they are removed at the end of a model's Activation, not during the End Phase.

So if you apply Fast or Slow to a model that has already activated, it remains on the model until its next Activation (whether that Activation is later the same turn due to Reactivate or five turns later because the model got buried, etc.).  Note that conditions can be removed or transferred by various actions and abilities, and there's no "sticky" effect that persists because the model once had Fast or Slow.