Question about the "Lure" Action

I did a search, but could not find my answer, so any insight is appreciated.

The lure Action states : "Move the target model it's walk. The model must end the move as close to this model as possible."

Question 1: Does the walk have to be in a straight line, and/ or do obstructions stop the walk, or does the walk continue around the obstruction? 

Question 2: If you are moved your walk by the lure action, is it considered a "walk action" for horror duel purposes? I assume it is not since it says to "move the model its walk" and not "enemy model takes a walk action commanded by this models controller". 

Thanks for the help.

22 minutes ago, Hot4Perdita said:

I did a search, but could not find my answer, so any insight is appreciated.

The lure Action states : "Move the target model it's walk. The model must end the move as close to this model as possible."

Question 1: Does the walk have to be in a straight line, and/ or do obstructions stop the walk, or does the walk continue around the obstruction? 

You'll notice that it doesn't say in a straight line.  If the model can move closer by going around the obstacles, then it has to go around the obstacles.  

22 minutes ago, Hot4Perdita said:

Question 2: If you are moved your walk by the lure action, is it considered a "walk action" for horror duel purposes? I assume it is not since it says to "move the model its walk" and not "enemy model takes a walk action commanded by this models controller". 

There lots of ways to move a model, including pushes and all sorts of actions the move a model.  Only the Walk action is the Walk action.

Lure doesn't cause the model to perform a Walk action.

Ok, thanks. I just played against Seamus (got crushed by the way), and my opponent was of the opinion that if he succeeded in luring my model, if it stopped in another of his models engagement range that has terrifying, I would have to pass a horror duel because "I ended a walk action in its engagement range". Like I figured, it was not actually an actual walk action and subject to a horror duel.