wicked dolls. how many do you use and when?

Angelshard

All I've been able to read says you should only ever bring wicked dolls if you bring 3 or more. I find that I only ever use a single one.

For me the main reason to bring one is it's (0) action and it's abilities.

I love being able to bring a htk model back above threshold and I find it's awesome in a fated collodi crew when I plan on stringing another model (usually illuminated or stitched). Also it's poison related abilities can make otherwise weak models a genuine threat.

I've tried three of them but found they die too fast and I too rarely get "crawl back home " to ho off for them to be worth it.

Generally though it seems most players just don't use them. 

What are your thoughts?

I'll take them zoraida in a doll list weaver makes them functional scheme runners if you use cover effectively and worst case she can either bring them back or save their bits up for a teddy.

I like all sewed up on a obey target I've used it on stitched but have yet to try it with banruku.

I plan to eventually run them with Lucius' midnight stroll or his construct legion again for running and all stitched up.