Auckland -NZ things to come.

There's a few things coming up in Auckland for the second half of the year and a few changes to regular play.

In August Wolfcry are asking if anyone is keen at doing a Malifaux event - we have said no due to the Wellington event in August which a few of us are travelling down for.

However there has been some casual interest in a smaller event at wolf cry, so if you are keen contact Alex via the malifauxnz Facebook page or the Auckland League.

In September we will be having another tournament at hobby master (who we are slowly pushing into stocking malifaux).

This event will also be a chance to display and test our boards that people have built for the board building contest - 5 guilders on the line.

November will see another tournament at hobbymaster following the tradition Hayden started last year.

Lastly there may also be another first faltering steps (newbie round robin) as we have had an influx of interest recently. 

As for regular play etc.

Thursday will continue to be the main hobby night for us at hobby master but we are seeing an increase in weekend activity again.

So north shore sunday games will  be relaunched fortnightly to cover those words struggle with weeknights or travel to Ellerslie.

The last fun update is we will be test running a Skype painting session Monday evening which if successful will become a weekly event through malifaux nz.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/07/2017 at 0:06 PM, Vorschlag said:

In August Wolfcry are asking if anyone is keen at doing a Malifaux event - we have said no due to the Wellington event in August which a few of us are travelling down for.

However there has been some casual interest in a smaller event at wolf cry, so if you are keen contact Alex via the malifauxnz Facebook page or the Auckland League.

Just to note that WolfCry-Faux *IS* going ahead now, on Saturday 19th August. Checked the FB page for deets.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/09/2017 at 11:00 PM, Bazlord_Prime said:

Really looking forward to catching up with the Auckland crowd again!

Pity this didn't eventuate haha. We're scheduled to come on down to Hamilton in the relatively near future, right? Like January or something? We will have to catch up (and out-VP you :P ) then!

This latest event was really innovative, with the board contest making it at least twice as interesting for me since we had such great variety of boards to play on as well as the motivation to make/organise one ourselves. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hydranixx said:

Pity this didn't eventuate haha. We're scheduled to come on down to Hamilton in the relatively near future, right? Like January or something? We will have to catch up (and out-VP you :P ) then!

I know - I was really gutted not to make it, but I'm setting my sights ahead now to the November/December event. I'll keep cranking away at my board as well - might come in handy for the Jan tournament!

• 1 month later...