Narrative Tournament - 07/22/2017 - Altoona PA

TheVeganPolice

Hey there everyone! On July 23rd at Snake Eyes Gaming in Altoona Pennsylvania, we will be holding a story encounter tournament. This event will function just like a normal tournament, but will use modified missions from last year's Adepticon. You can peruse the missions beforehand at this link:

http://www.adepticon.org/wpfiles/2016/2016malifauxstory.pdf

Registration will begin at 11:00 am and the first round will begin at 11:30 am. Presently, there is no cost to participate, however after registration we will determine if we wish to have a buy in to add to our prize pool. Additional prizes will be provided from a Wyrd prize kit of promotional miniatures and guilders. Assuming attendance is high enough, we will be providing prizes for things like Best General, Best Sportsman, etc.

At the beginning of the event, players will choose a faction, and can bring any models that they are legally able to bring to that faction to each round, up to their 50 SS limit. The event will last three rounds, with two hours allotted for each round and a break for food.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Hi there! We don't have a set date yet, because a few of our regulars (including myself) are pretty busy, but likely sometime in the next 2 months or so. I'll make sure to send you a PM regarding the next one if you are interested.

You could also check out our Facebook group for the area if you are interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/852780818110473/