Flieger`s Arcanists

Flieger

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Dima_v said:

B&W Cassandra is one of the best painted Malifaux minis I've ever seen.

Any tips on painting black like that?

3 hours ago, FoolishMonkey said:

Would definitely like some advice on that black painting, always been a challenge for me.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.
There`s not much to tell about this black. I start with German Grey and then gradually highlight using stippling technique with Neutral Grey and finally Dead White. All paints by Vallejo.
Shadows painted with Abaddon Black (Citadel), it`s quite darker than German Grey and fits nicely.
Hope this helped a bit!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flieger said:

There`s not much to tell about this black. I start with German Grey and then gradually highlight using stippling technique with Neutral Grey and finally Dead White. All paints by Vallejo.
Shadows painted with Abaddon Black (Citadel), it`s quite darker than German Grey and fits nicely.
Hope this helped a bit!

German Grey is a Fantastic Colour as a Black offset I have found. Lucky for me I have one of them. Don't have Neutral Grey so might need to look at similar ones in the P3 range.

2 hours ago, Flieger said:

Hope this helped a bit!

Thanks for the answer!

Well, will have to look for those colors, I only have dark grey and medium sea grey

On 05.09.2017 at 8:41 AM, FoolishMonkey said:

German Grey is a Fantastic Colour as a Black offset I have found. Lucky for me I have one of them. Don't have Neutral Grey so might need to look at similar ones in the P3 range.

On 05.09.2017 at 11:32 AM, Dima_v said:

Thanks for the answer!

Well, will have to look for those colors, I only have dark grey and medium sea grey

No need to get this exact colors, guys! I just use whatever I have at hand, you may use something similar instead.